Friday, July 13, 2012

Fart-y Girl

While most people are heading to the bars and other gimikans, I am here...at nakadukduk nanaman sa laptop. Well, I'm not a party girl. A "Fart-y" Girl may seem much applicable. (hahaha!) I never was a party girl and I think I never will. I'd rather spend my Friday nights doing a Movie or Music Marathon.

Thank God It's Fuuuuuuurayday!!

From hours of work, from the flooded streets of Makati and from all the kulogs and kidlats outside, I'm finally home with my forever pampakalma song. Thanks again Pareng Jason Derulo!



Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. ngayon ko lang napansin..dot-uk talaga yung blog mo noh? ikaw na ang close kila princess kate at prince will! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...