Wednesday, November 07, 2012

LOL Night

This is a super late post. Anyway, we had a Laugh Out Loud Night when we celebrated the 30th birthday of my cousin/bridesmaid-to-be, Ate Karen (but she doesn't look like malapit na mawala sa kalendaryo!hehehe) and when I say LOL, I mean a comedy-bar-kind-of-LOL. We were laughing our hearts out while munching on lots of carbs so just imagine....tawa, lafang, tawa, lafang, lafang, tawa, tawa.... hoooo! nakaka-LOL-ka!!!
The Birthday Girlaloos (We also celebrated my goddaughter's [Kaikai] birthday that night)
[Left Photo] This was what I was talking about! Fresh and Sexy at Thirty :) 
The Hosts of the Night: Neggie and James of "The Library"

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...