Monday, November 26, 2012

Wedding Invites: Made With Love

We've been receiving quite a lot of compliments from our dear guests about our Wedding Invites and they admire it even more whenever we tell them that it's a labor of love. So, if we will combine my imagination and layout-ing skills, Ken's charm (for the free printing) and "cutting" skills (if there's such a thing!haha), my sister/Maid-of-Honor-to-be's creativity and Photoshop skills and a very supportive manpower (plus my Mommy's supervisory skills!hehe), I think we can now put up our own Wedding Invitation Factory! hahaha. We got to choose our own preferences so it became more personalized and guess what, we didn't even spend a thousand and a half for 70-something invites.

(I decided to keep our color motif a secret for now so I grayscaled the photos.)

Many thanks to my Ate Rollaine, Ate Brenda, Joan, Regitte, my Mommy and Nikole (our Iphone-tographer) for helping me and Ken with our DIY Wedding Invites. Our hardwork and efforts definitely paid off. Naks! :)

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...