Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You, 2012!

It's the last day of the Year 2012 and today, I want to look back to how great this year was for me. 2012 actually became a celebration of my dreams and new beginnings in my life. It was when I finally decided to start blogging. Whenever I get messages from people about how inspired they are through my blog, that pushes me more to continue sharing with all of you thoughts and stories worth sharing. (I'm working on a new blog name and you'll find out about that, soon.) And the most recent milestone in my life...I got married to a wonderful man plus we got our own home. All that in just one year! I won't ask for more because I really have enough right now. Anything else will be just a bonus. God obviously has been so good to me so for this brand new year, I just want to be closer to Him because I know that through this, everything else follows.

I don't just want to say goodbye to 2012 but thank you...thank you so much for giving me more than enough inspirations to get me through the Year 2013 and the years to come.

Let's all have a safe and happy new year!!

And oh before I forget, to help you decide which outfit to wear in welcoming the new year (while you still have a few hours!), here's the color of the Year 2013 according to www.pantone.com.



Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...