Saturday, February 02, 2013

Bliss As We Got Hitched

We consider our wedding as one of the first answered prayers we got as husband and wife because it turned out to be exactly how we prayed it to be: A Happy Celebration :)

Having to pay for our own wedding, we really made sure that we stick to our little budget. We had no fancy venue, a limousine and a million worth of suppliers and what have you. It may not be a perfect wedding from a spectator's view. I, too, had some I-could-haves and We-could-haves and a bit of Why-didn't-s/he-do-this-and-that after our Big Day but then I realized one thing: At the end of the day, if you got married to the one you truly love and that person you want to laugh with for the rest of your life, then that means... EVERYTHING WENT PERFECTLY


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...