Sunday, March 31, 2013

We Beat The Heat On My 25th

It's officially SUMMERTIME!! So, there's no better way to celebrate my birthday than having a Summer-themed party.

And we partied from sun up to sun down...

Thank you soooo much...
To my parents who sponsored most of the food
To my dearest Ken who prepared his famous Montecristo and Frappuccino
To Marel and Abby who helped me with the decorations (Check out Abby's event styling blog here)
To Sandy who became our Game Master
To my family and friends who came to celebrate with me
And again, to the most consistent kunsintidors of my kaartehan, my Mommy and my Hubby :)

You all made my birthday special (as always!)      

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...