Saturday, May 18, 2013

Holiday Staycation

Me: I want to go to Maldives!!
The Husband: Sure, honey. Pack your things now. We'll be leaving tomorrow.

Did I hear someone shout Liar!? Do you think I'm a liar? AMAAAAAALAYER??!!

Fine! Wish ko lang ganyan lang kadali whenever we want to go somewhere but NO. It takes months and months (or years!) of planning and promo fare hunting before we finally force our kuripot minds to say Yes to a trip. Travel thirsty hearts but kuripot minds, such a clash! Hay! But if you want some summer getaway with the whole family, you don't always have to go out of town/country and spend a bunch of moolah to have a great time. Just like what we did two weeks ago! We spent the holiday with my fam just in our condo's clubhouse. Check out some of our snapshots.


Glad we've found our happy place! Hope you've found yours, too. :)
 
Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...