Sunday, August 11, 2013

Looks 'Pinterest'ing!

I've been hearing about Pinterest for quite some time and been wondering what the fuss is all about. I know I may be a bit late but I installed this application on my phone just a few days ago and while I was browsing through different pins and boards, the DIY & Craft board caught my attention.       

I'm a sucker for anything DIY. I was into scrapbooking in my teenybopper days and I had a few DIY projects for my own wedding but I must admit that I'm not an expert when it comes to creating stuff from scratch. Let's just say I have an eye for what's nice and what's not (I believe!). Here are a few that got me 'Pinterest'ed.
www.voneinspired.com
Via Silvey's Craftroom
Flower Tutorial by Under a Blue Moon
www.repiny.com

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. oh! pretty DIYs! I love DIYing too the vase idea and flower is fab but instead of using china vase maybe use a cheaper one sayang ang china! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that Jar idea. I can use my coin collection doing that!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute nong paper bags :D Ita-try ko yan!! kailangan ko na mg pinterest talaga ahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...