Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'D LIKE YOU TO MEET MR. KEN VILLAFLOR

My Best Friend. My Number 1 Fan (hahaha!). My Ultimate Energy Booster.  
My Kamalditahan-and-Topak-Absorber. My Favorite Travel Buddy. 
My Soon-to-be-Husband.


He has been my Honey Bunchey for 7 gorgeous years (We've known each other since we were in High School). He proposed to me last year over a romantic dinner in Baguio City and in a few months, he'll be sharing his last name with me. 

It's now sinking in. I'm....getting....married. 
WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!

We're both just 24 years of age but I really don't consider it as too young to get married. Age is just a number. I don't intend to sound like an expert here but in my honest opinion, what matters most in Marriage is Maturity: the readiness, willingness and ability to take responsibility of your other half's life. So the question is not "How old are you?" but "Are you mature enough?" I'll answer that with a resounding "Yes, I am!" (and I know he is, too).   

Ken and I have been praying for our wedding and most especially for our marriage since last year. And with God as the only "third party" in our relationship, we know that we can never go wrong. I admit that there were bumps and there will be mooooore bumps and humps along the way but we are sooooo ready. So....Bring It On! :)


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...