Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's More Fun In Pinas

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. 
Catch the trade winds in your sails. 
EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER.” -Mark Twain 

I love to travel. I consider it as a reward to myself for working so hard and as an inspiration to work harder. It is important for me to have a break and detach myself from my daily routine once in a while so I do it through Travelling, an impeccable form of de-stressing and relaxation.

BORACAY ISLAND


TAGAYTAY






BAGUIO


Nothing beats our own land. Mountains. Falls. White Sand Beaches....and many more. It's, indeed, more fun in the Philippines.

VILLA ESCUDERO


LAIYA, BATANGAS


TARLAC (ISDAAN)
Behind us is what they call "Tacsiyapo Wall" | You can smash cups, plates or even a television against the wall to release your anger (Tacsiyapo means "Shame On You!")


Ken and I really love to travel but all our trips were either with our family or friends. Those trips made me realize that nothing bonds people (and makes the bond stronger) better than travelling. It creates memories that last for a lifetime. But one of the million things that Ken and I look forward to when we get married is.....We can finally travel without any chaperon!(hahaha) Super Yehey!!!!

PUERTO GALERA

VIGAN





LAOAG

PAGUDPUD


I've never been to even half of Pinas yet but that's definitely included in my dream list. I also admit that after seeing Macau and Hong Kong, I've been dreaming of going to other parts of the world, too. Discovering different cultures is one of the learning and fun experiences one could ever experience. But isn't it a great feeling if you've explored and discovered everything your own country has to offer before travelling all around the globe? Think about it.

“A wise traveler never despises his own country.” - Carlo Goldoni


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...