Friday, June 01, 2012

Small Space? No worries. Live Big!

Condominiums are becoming popular these days and since my fiancé and I want to stay here in Manila after our wedding, we actually took that into consideration. And after thorough discussions and deliberations, we've decided to give it a go! Yey! We're gonna have our own home sweet home. It's just a small unit, though. But it's the right size for starting couples like us. After all, small homes have big advantages, too: 1) Easy access to different areas of the house, 2) Less Cleaning Time = More Chillax and Bonding Time, and 3) A great excuse for family and friends who are fond of overnight stays and sleepovers (hahaha!) Just kidding! Of course, you'll all be welcome to our humble abode.    

Ever since we came up with that decision, I never spend a day without googling for some space saving techniques and ideas on how to prettify our soon-to-be-home. Recently, I stumbled upon this video on Youtube and I can't help myself but share this simple and cuuuutey animation of how to have an illusion of a bigger room. So, for all you folks who want to make your room look bigger than its actual size, go ahead and click the Play button. 


We'll be moving in our own space immediately after our wedding and that's in a few months. (I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it!) We can't wait to start our life together. It doesn't matter what type of house you have. You just have to make it a home where love and happiness have come to live. 

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. same here bea..looking for some tips about space saving ideas for our house.. I have pretty the same ideas with the video.. hahaha

    -Froilyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...