Friday, June 08, 2012

Goddess Juno

Time flies so fast! It's June already and we're halfway through 2012. Aside from Father's Day, Independence Day and my lil bro's birthday (plus the start of rainy season here in the Philippines), the first thing that comes to my mind when June arrives is a "June Bride". I know that many of us are aware that a LOT of couples choose to marry in the month of June. Have you ever wondered why? 

Here's a quick trivia:
The month of June was named after "Juno", the Roman goddess of marriage and queen of the Gods so some consider it as good luck to tie the knot in this month. (Source: The ever reliable Wikipedia)

Because it's Goddess Juno's Month once again (and our wedding is fast approaching), I'll post anything about our wedding inspirations from time to time starting today. For now, I'm gonna share some of the Wedding Gowns that I fell in love with.







































I loooooove Jenny Packham. 
These Wedding Gowns are just my inspirations so my "the one" will remain a super secret until our Big Day. Actually, it's a secret I'm keeping from myself, too. (hahaha!) I really haven't decided on what my gown would look like. So many pretty gowns....Just one wedding day! If I could get married more than once (of course to the same man), I would, just to wear all of these. But this is just once in a lifetime so I won't settle for a gown that's not really ME. It doesn't have to be branded or too expensive. It just has to be simple yet classy.    
To view more designs, please click here.
 
Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Taray naman ng inspirations mo Bei! Love ko na rin si Jenny Packham! I agree with you in saying so many lovely wedding dresses to choose from and only one wedding day with the same man! Gastos kasi ng ambisyong magpakasal ng ilang ulit! Siguro sa every 10-15 years pde pa. :)van

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vannie!
      correct! dapat one time,big time na! :)
      as far as I know, nandyn sa London si Mareng Jenny Packham. Pakikamusta mo na lang ako s knya ah?haha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...