Monday, June 11, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful

I am beautiful. You are beautiful. We are all beautiful. 
We may not have Angelina Jolie's lips...or Heidi Klum's long legs...or the charming face of Katie Holmes. And for the guys, you may not look like Tom Cruise or Channing Tatum. But who cares? Nobody's perfect, anyway. So regardless of the imperfections that we have, WE MUST LOVE OURSELVES. I can imagine how God renders overtime work just to make each and everyone of us beautiful in our own unique ways.

And when you've finally learned to love and completely embrace yourself, don't overdo it. It is better to be loved for what's on the inside than what's on the outside. Physical prettiness may eventually fade away but your kindness and humbleness are your secret weapons to be forever loved by the people around you.  

Tonight, I'm gonna leave you with Boyce Avenue's cover of What Makes You Beautiful. Ooooooops! To all One Direction fans out there, don't hate me 'cos I love the original one, too. I just love this version more. Enjoy! 




Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...