Saturday, June 30, 2012

Willie's Angel

I just want to share the amazing talent of this sweet and bubbly lady named VERON CRUZ. Her Daddy is my Mommy's lil bro so that made her....my cousin. She was one of the contestants in Kantanong (Total Performers Category), a segment of TV5's Wil Time Big Time last night. I'm just so proud of her and I'm suuuper duuuper happy for her 'cos she fulfilled one of every performer's ultimate dreams--to show their God-given talents on TV. Willie Revillame, after seeing her ala-Beyonce performance, even said, "Yan ang total performer talaga!" and I'm pretty sure those who watched it agreed to that (including me, of course).

To watch the video, click here, select 0629wil8 (9th video) and fast forward it to 10:00. For the continuation, just select 0629wil9 (10th video).

Here are some of her covers from her Youtube account (veronnie158).



You made our clan prouder and you proved yet again, lahi tayo ng mga total performers! hehehe! So proud of you! :)


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...