Friday, June 29, 2012

Sick Chick

Ha ha hachoooo! Sniffle! Sniffle! hachoooo! haaaay! :(

I've been sneezing and sniffling all day for almost 2 days.
And just an FYI, I'm one of those people who have a super sensitive sense of smell. I know it's a bit weird but I smell food before I eat them..I smell clothes before I wear them..I smell rooms before I enter them and so on.. But right now, I CAN'T SMELL ANYTHING!!! Is this some kind of a consequence for overusing my nose? hahaha! 

But the worst part is.....I'm sick on a weekend!!!! Loooser! Olats! Boooooo!

Then I realized, instead of complaining and just babying myself, I have to do something about it. And so I thought of doing a research on some effective ways to avoid being a sickly this flu season. I got a list from femalenetwork.com. This might help us become flu-free especially now that our weather is so unpredictable. Click this link to view the full article.


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...