Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boodle Fight

Here goes the one big hapPIG family again!

For our last week's Pig Out Saturday, we did it the Filipino way. Food on banana leaves and eating with bare hands..that's simply Pinoy! But I confess, I was soooo madaya. hahaha! You'll know why in a bit.


(Apologies for the not so clear photos)



Boodle fight is not only a military style of dining but also a fun way of eating together especially if you're beach-ing. But you don't have to join the PMA or book your flights to your favorite beaches to enjoy this kind of food trip. All you need to have is your home-cooked meals, banana leaves, your clean hands (Always remember to sing Happy Birthday twice when washing your hands, okay?) and your growling tummy. But if you're feeling tamad to cook and prepare it yourself, don't worry! Many restaurants are now offering this kind of dining and one of those is Blackbeard's Seafood Island
  
Here's my brotha who was so game to copycat the bloke in the menu.


And here's the piggy me. 'Twas a Boodle Feast but I used spoon and fork. hahaha!


If you're asking if we enjoyed the food...just look at the photo below.

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...