Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sc-arf! Sc-arf!

This will be a weekend without my Ken. (If I will literally take KEN out of wee-KEN-d, that will only be WEED and weed means: Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding, or A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted. Hmmm. Ok! Enough of the nonsense!haha)  He's in Baguio since last night for a business trip/lakwatcha and I'm left here in Manila feeling so inggit!

We're still in the rainy season here in Pinas and I can imagine how much colder it is now in the City of Pines and for many fashionistaaaas out there, this is a perfect time for flaunting their boots, scarves, robes, jackets and all their great-for-cold-weather accessories. As a feeling-nasa-Baguio-din-girl like me, I wanna share MY VERY OWN scarf styles.

I want to reiterate the emphasis on "MY VERY OWN". LOL! Obviously, I'm not an expert. But this video I got from Youtube might be more helpful.


   
Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Weekend without KEN is Weed meaning useless. Sweetcorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I knew you'd get it ms. hopeless romantic! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...