Monday, July 30, 2012

Eat....Bulaga!

Because it's their anniversary today, I thought of sharing a pinch of my not-so-long-ago-College life (haha!): I became an On-the-Job-Trainee of the EB writers for 2 months.


I salute, not only the hosts, but all the creative minds and hardworking people behind the camera of the longest-running (and unbeatable) noontime show in Philippine television. 


(These are 3-year-old-photos)
With the EB Writers
Happy 33rd Anniversary Dabarkads!
BTW, let's also congratulate them for their first international franchise 
(Eat Bulaga Indonesia). This is something Pinoys should be proud of. 
Many more anniversaries and franchises to come!


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...