Friday, August 03, 2012

HBD TO MY HONEYBEE

August 3 has been one of my favorite dates since 2005. It's the birthday of the nicest among the nice people I know.

Wondering how nice this man is? Imagine this.
I may look at him in the most maldita way. I may have the craziest tantrums and bipolar attacks. But he can still put his hand on my shoulder and sweetly whisper, "Tama na."
I may vent my experiences with not-so-nice-people. He would listen intently and calm me down and when we bump into them the next day, he can still smile (with his gorgeous dimples) and greet them oh so nicely that I want to tell him, "Hoy! diba sabi ko sa'yo di natin yan bati!!"
And when he shares his own not-so-nice experiences, after a few minutes, wala na 'yun sa kanya pero ako, galit na galit pa rin. Yes! He's THAT easy to forgive.


I'd like to believe that we are perfectly destined to be together: The Overly Nice Guy and "The Slightly Nice Girl" (oh walang kokontra!) That's probably what they call the Balance of Life, hahaha! And I thank God, not only every 3rd of August but everyday of my life, for giving the earth this handsome creature who loves me the way He would like me to be loved.


Happy Birthday to the man I'll spend the rest of my life with.
Enjoy your last birthday as a single dude! :)


All the single dudes
Now put your hands up!

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday kay Ken! fave ko yung naka-Miami na shirt, ang tweetums ng itsura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you lel! see you on friday!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...