Monday, August 06, 2012

Foodie Buddies

I don't know what the Gastronomical Gods did to me these past few days but I was craving for food--oh! I want to make this accurate--LOTS OF FOOD! Good thing, my groom-to-be is not very much particular with sexy curves (just slightly!hahaha) so we knew exactly what to do on his birthday. For our Fridate, we were up for a 4-hour Lafang Challenge. Before I get too serious about being a fit bride, I got a chance to be a healthy bride-to-be and by healthy, I mean F-A-T-T-Y. 

First Lafang Stop: Sumo Sam
What we ordered: Ken-Pork Katsu Curry | Bea-Chicken Teriyaki 
The birthday boy and Sumo Sam's complimentary birthday ice cream treat
Yummy Food, Big Servings, Cozy Ambiance 
Second Lafang Stop: Taco Bell
We'll forever be taco lovers.
Third Lafang Stop: Dairy Queen
Wrapping up this mini lafang challenge with our blizzards

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...