Saturday, September 08, 2012

BeKe's "Real" Prenup Shoot (BTS)

Remember our Indoor Prenup Shoot? (if not, click here) That was just a sort of "trip trip lang" (but wow-fully captured by my Ate Rollaine). Now, here's the real thang! A few days ago, Ken and I had our Photo and Video Shoot with Photoimagicraft by (Kuya) Gian and (Ate) Fidji. This is not something new these days. Prenup Shoot / Engagement Shoot / Pre-Wedding Shoot (or whatever you call it) is now included in every engaged couple's long list of Things To Do and you can actually see a lot of them shooting here, there, everywhere, all day, everyday. But what I loved about our own Prenup Shoot is that it became a holiday family bonding as well. Sounds awkwardly fun right? And yes, it is! A bit awkward but a lot of fun.

Behind-the-Scenes via my sister's cam

With our Awesome Photo and Vid Team and my Fab Fam
I'll be sharing more of this, soon. :)

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. nice one Bea! I am really happy for you :D... I'll wait for more pics! Best wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...