Sunday, September 16, 2012

Foodtasting-turned-Foodtripping

Just last week, we had our food tasting with Ibarra's Catering. It was so nice of them to allow us (Ken and I were with my family that day) to turn our food tasting into another family bonding as it was originally intended for 2 persons only and to all engaged couples out there, I recommend you to do the same (only if it's possible) because it's not only fun...it's also better to know different opinions.
Of course, I won't be sharing our menu here (for the spirit of surprise, haha!) but all I can say is....I became more excited!!! We'll be serving our dear guests delicious food and I can't wait to hear their tummies shout for joy (fingers crossed). 
Yep! Two thumbs up! And I even have in my mind a What-To-Munch-On-First-List. I'm sooooo ready to be a burping bride!! hahaha!

Visit www.ibarraspartyvenues.com.ph for inquiries.

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...