Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beauty Heroines

Simplicity is Beauty. That has always been my peg...but everytime, it just becomes Simplicity is--errr--SIMPLE!! hahaha! On a regular day-to-day basis, I never wear make up AT ALL. And so I realized, Johnson and Johnson should pay me or at least make me their ambassador for being so loyal to their baby powder. :) But honestly speaking, I always have this admiration for women who do well with make up. Buy hey! I can do that as well! Ha! Let me prove it!!
What do you think? Hmmm. Oo na! Hindi naman talaga ko marunong. What a shame! Angyabang ko pa naman. I guess I'll just stick to my baby powder then. hehehe! So if you want some credible make up advice, don't ask me. You better talk with these lovely ladies.

Nadine Villanueva
This gorgeous lady (I'm not being biased!) is my California-based cousin who doesn't have any formal make up training but does it so beautifully. You want proof? Visit her blog, timebombbeauty.blogspot.com, to get a daily dose of her make up reviews and tutorials.


JC Cantos
A former colleague, JC is now the make up artist of Richard Guttierrez lang naman and other celebs. I once became her mooowdel for 20's Look when she was still studying at Center for Aesthetics Studies (CAS). Oh diba? Parang ka-level ko lang si "Chard"! hahaha Like Dolled up by J.C. Cantos on Facebook for more details.


Ten Franco
Ten is Ken's colleague, an interior designer in the corporate world and a hair and make up artist in the showbiz/fashion world who has worked for several TV and print ads. I had my trial make up with her on the day of our Prenup Shoot (a tipid tip for brides-to-be!) and she will be the pretty-fier on our Big Day (separate review, soon). For more photos and inquiries, like Ten Franco: Hair & Make Up Artist on Facebook.



Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...