Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Our Wedding Teaser by Photoimagicraft

You want cheese???? We give you cheese!!! 
I encourage you to prepare your pantanggal-umay before clicking the Play button. hehehe!


                          (Full video will be shown on our Big Day)

Soooooo...did you like it??? or did you like it??? Oh yeah, you have no choice but to say you did! hahaha :) 

Kidding aside, we want to thank Kuya Gian, Ate Fidji and the rest of the Photoimagicraft Team for coming up with this Save The Date Video. I was actually hesitant when we first learned that we’re gonna have a Pre-Wedding Video because we really don’t want to look like trying hard artistas and even though I joined every declamation contest back in my elementary days, I won’t settle for my alms-alms-spare-me-a-piece-of-bread-kind-of-acting (and I’m pretty sure you won’t like that either,hehe!) So right from the start we made it clear that we just want to make it light, natural and happy….and here it is! They captured it sooooo well. One of the many reasons why we love this husband and wife tandem, aside from they are my sister’s friends, is that they are suuuper fun and comfy to be with so our shooting day was..yah, tiring..but we enjoyed every second of it. We can't wait to see more of their works as they are our official Wedding Photographers and Videographers.

For inquiries, contact them at 09474878888 / 09339479250. 


Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. congrats beke! so happyyyyyyy for the both of you!! invited ba ang amity peeps jan!!!

    -Froilyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...