Monday, December 03, 2012

My Bridal Showers


I had not just one but two surprise Bridal Showers with my siblings, cousins, officemates and College friends. This bunch of sweet people made me feel so loved that I actually want to get married again and again and again because I really enjoy being spoiled (right hon? hahaha!)

Bridal Shower #1
My office loooveys surprised me with a Karaoke party / mini reunion at Red Box Greenbelt. Aside from the lovely people I get to be with 5 times a week, 9 hours a day, it was oh soooo nice to see some of my former officemates as well.

Thank you sooo much...Lelel (one of my Bridesmaids), for organizing this short but sweet get-together. Shasha and Beulah, for finding some time on your busy weekend schedule just to celebrate with us. April, for including this to your itinerary before going back to Dubai. JC, for choosing me over your Boss Richard (hehe!) Owen, for still making it after your Buffet date.

And thanks to my Ken for being their kasabwat. I was also surprised to see that he was there when he was supposed to be at work. That was what I knew until the girls told me they had another surprise. Akala ko nga, machong lalake na nasa malaking cake, si Ken lang pala!! Sayang! Nyahahaha! Just kidding!

Bridal Shower #2
I really don’t know how to start this but okay, let me try. Hmmm. Waaaaah! I’m super speechless up to this day. The way my siblings and cousins planned everything....just WOW! And the best part is...it was also a Stag party for Ken. Well, he knew about the plan but he thought that it was going to be just a Bridal Shower (again!) for me but nope! I couldn't be happier because they also thought of surprising him. After all, it's his wedding, too.



Thank you sooo much to my Maid-of-Honor, Ate Rollaine, my three Bridesmaids: Ate Karen, Ate Krista and Viel, my brother Nikole and sister-in-law Joan, my cousins: Nica, Arielle, Regitte, Isay and Erik, Pia, Ate Brenda, Renzo, James, Kuya Dominic, Arvee, Mads and also to my College friends: Mhalyn and Marel. Words can't express how grateful we are with the love and effort that were put together to make this possible. From all the little worries during our wedding prep, it's such a great feeling to know that we are surrounded by happy and genuine people who love us dearly. Again, thank you. Ken and I love you all!    

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...