Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm Officially A Missus

Hello! I'm baaaack and I'm now Mrs. Kenneth Villaflor.


















The 8th of December marked the first day of the rest of our lives and we want to thank each and everyone of you who celebrated with us, not just physically, but also through your prayers, greetings and messages. We are truly overwhelmed by the love and support everyone is showering us. 

I got married to the man of my dreams and one of the many things I will always be proud of about our relationship is how we savor each stage. I was his girlfriend for 6 years, his fiancée for 1 year and 8 months and now, I'm soooo ready to be his wife...forever! Having a man who wants to marry me, not because of pressure or obligation, but simply because he loves me is such a perfect blessing. I know I'm not the best daughter or the best fiancée or the best sister or the best friend or generally the best person on earth but I can't thank God enough for still blessing me with more than I deserve.

I wanna share this very special and sweet wedding gift from our Photo and Video Team (Photoimagicraft). They surprised us with this Same Day Edit Slideshow of some of our photos during preparation and the Church Ceremony. Thank you so much to Kuya Gian and Ate Fidji. They are definitely one of our favorite wedding charms. We can't wait to share with you all our photos and videos but for now, watch this.



Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats and Best Wishes Kenneth and Bea! Soooo happy for you both. <3 Ang cute n'yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakilig naman ito! ♥ nakakatuwa.. iba talaga ang tandem nyo!! :)
    again.. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea,

    Tatlong bagay lang ang masasabi ko.

    Una, bet na bet ko ang achieved na achieved mong natural beauty.

    Pangalawa, parang bet na bet din ng photographer yung bridal shoes mo, parang naubos 10 mins puro iyon e. Iregalo mo na kaya yun sa kanya? Hahaha! Charot!

    At pangatlo, you are one lovely bride, indeed! Nakakaiyak naman pero pinakapalo ang daring mong mga eksena while you were on your 'makeup attire' pa. Hahahaha! Details on Monday. Hahahaha! Di pa pala detailed yung comments ko no?

    Honestly, maganda nga. Na-achieve mo namang ikaw ang star nung araw na yan. Tapos papagbintangan ka pang napikot mo lang ang ano....ang asawa mo??? Kamown! Hahaha! Labet, girl! Heksayted nako sa mga totoong pics and vid. Congrats! xoxo

    P.S. 3 bagay nga lang ba yung nasabi ko? tss. never mind. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi joanie. wow! thank you sooo much! at tlagang napansin mo pa yung shoes ah? hehe :p

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...