Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You're the BUMBLE to my BOOTH

Yes, I know...but it's not really "You're the bumble to my bee" that I'm talking about here. It's BUMBLEBOOTH. For those who don't know, BumbleBooth is the Photobooth business of my sister and her fiancé. What I admire about these two is how they exert their love and effort to their "baby"--from creating lovely layouts, taking good care of their props to uploading the photos on the cyberworld (they upload the photos on their fanpage just a few hours after an event).  Right now, they are working on a supah cool and unique way of how the printouts will look like but I think it's a surprise so Sssssshhhh Bea! hahaha :) For updates about this, like BumbleBooth on Facebook. Click here.

Anyway, on our Wedding Day, Bumblebooth was (of course!) invited.
To our family and friends who came and celebrated with us on our Big Day, you may view your Photobooth pictures here and here.

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...