Wednesday, August 14, 2013

On The Spot: ICEPOT

My folks were actually the discoverers of this Korean dessert stall in a little corner of SM Sta. Mesa's Foodcourt. My mom, in particular, has been giving Icepot some spotlight for days and keeps on telling everyone about it. So after doing the groceries one night, we finally tried these delish treats. I got to taste all of what we ordered and they were all YUMMERS!!!! But my personal favorites are the Blueberry Waffle and Icecream with mixed fruits.     

I know it's such a shame that my previous post hashed out my Pinoy pride because of Gilas Pilipinas and now I'm raving about these Korean sweets. Please forgive me, my dear Noypis. Hehehe! Our very own Halohalo is STILL THE BEST but this is just too deliciously healthy not to blog about.       

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy! I wish they'd open a stall here in SM San Pablo, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...