Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Brothah and Sistah!

Yo ma men!! Sup?? How are ya, niggaaaah??? Okay, please excuse this awkwardness! I just need to stick to my gangstah kind of day, ya know! Hahaha. Anyway, there's a double celebration in our family whenever the 8th month of the year comes. But before I share with you how we celebrated it this year, let's have a little intro about the birthday guy and gal first.
      
My Brothah From Anotha Motha (August 3)
I'm the second from a brood of 4 and I'm very lucky to have the best eldest sister (Ate) and siblings in the world. But I have always dreamed of having an elder brother (Kuya), too. When I was in gradeschool, I classified my classmates with older brothers as cool kids. Ang astig kaya pag may Kuya, diba? And up to this day, I still have this huge admiration for brothers who take good care of their younger sibs. Good thing, I married a man who I can also consider my Kuya. Even though I'm 5 months older than him (Yes! I'm older than him. You may stop chuckling now.), he's much much much mature than me when it comes to how to live life. It's probably because he learned how to be independent at such a young age. His optimism and kengkoyness attested that there is really a beautiful and happy reason behind everything, even in the toughest scenario. And now I know how it feels to have a Kuya who lovingly gives you an Everything-will-be-alright-belief and an Ako-bahala-sa'yo-feeling. 
        
My Fashionistah Sistah (August 8)
Nope. She's not a fashion model (yet!) but she surely will pass as one. I often wonder how on earth her choice of apparel, even a weird one, turns out to be "fashionmodelish" on her. Any girl who loves fashion (but fashion still doesn't find its way to loving her) will get envious when she takes a walk with another #ootd-worthy look. I had many attempts to try her wardrobe style but it just made me look like one helluva frustrated fashionistah so in the end, whether I like it or not, I'm back to my usual pants-tshirt combo. Haaay! Life. is. indeed. unfair. Hahaha! So if you bump into me with my sistah at a mall or somewhere else, let me tell you this now...I'm not her PA, okay??? Ate po niya ako!!! ATE!!!!! Hehehe.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BROTHAH AND SISTAH!!
Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...