Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The Necklace Cheat Sheet

Before I step out of our home, I always have a titigan moment with our mirror first because of my fear of looking overly dressed/accessorized. As one fashion cliché goes: Accessories can either make or break any outfit. But with proper balance and technique, even a simple necklace will definitely complete the wow factor of your whole ensemble.       
Image via Inside Out Style









Note: While it is good to have some style tips sometimes, let us also not forget that fashion really doesn't have a set of rules. The most important factor of looking your best is feeling comfortable enough with whatever you are wearing. So work it, girl! :)

Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...